Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GR Echo

Recently, I decided that training for a GRC with a North face backpack wasn't cutting it. The straps would loosen while running with a full set of bricks, and it didn't sit well on my back. Also, since I now use my GR1 for just about everything, I figured it might be a bad idea to stank it up while training. I wanted to train with another GORUCK product, and after checking out the specs of the GR Echo, it looked like it would fit six bricks which was all I needed. I wasn't disappointed. It's like a mini-GR1, the back is comfortably padded, and the straps don't loosen or slip while running. It's a tight fit for the six bricks, but it works. I went for my first ruck since GRC: DC using the Echo, and I realized I have a long way to go to get back to GRC shape before Alaska in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment